ABOUT TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL
The ultimate aim of the institute is not only just creating the engineers, but to eventually producing and delivering working professionals to the industry by imparting employable skill to the students. In order to achieve this objective, the institute imparts soft, managerial and technical skills to students. A placement team consisting of seven qualified professionals has been set up and is functioning under the guidance and direction of the top management and Director/Principal in the process of placement. The management of the institute has resolved and is committed to achieve 100% placement of the students. The Management has stepped forward to frame out long-term strategies to develop and strengthen Institute-Industries Relationship. The campus recruitment/placement process has already commenced. The Institute has also taken initiatives to organize a series of in-house training courses/ workshops/seminars/guest lecturers for imparting extra knowledge and providing exposure, practical knowledge a skill to the student community and faculties.
Career Development Center (Training, Placement & Skill Enhancement)
Career Development Center of the institute facilitates the process of placement of students graduating from the institute besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes for internship and training program of students as a part of curriculum. The process of placement is round the year activity thus providing excellent career opportunities.
Training & Placement Officer
Prof. Nilesh J Parekh || +91 9537466959 || firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10/5/2020 HGCE Placement cell organizing a webinar on “IGiS Cad Technology, Importance in Industry” for ME and Automobile Engineering students on 14th May, 2o2o @ 11:00 A.m
- 4/5/2020 HGCE Placement cell organizing a webinar on “Flutter” for CE & IT Students on 8th May, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M To 11:30 A.M
- 12/4/2020 1 student get placed and other 4 students shortlisted from BE C.E and IT Engineering in UPLERS Company.
- 5/4/2020 Finalized BE CE & IT 5 students online interview scheduled on 7th April, 2020.
- 15/3/2020 Campus interview by Mission Health Multi Specialty Physiotherapy Centre in SMET Campus on 23rd March, 2o2o @ 10:30 A.M.
- 11/3/2020 Campus interview by JYOTI ELECTRONICS Ltd. For BE EC final year students in campus on 12th March, 2020 @ 10:30 A.M.
- 10/3/2020 Campus interview by COMPTECH EQUIPMENTS LIMITED for BE ME students in campus drive on 25th March, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M.
Summary of Placements
- Number of Registered Students : 58
- Number of Student Placed : 27
- Number of Companies Participated : 21
- Higher Studies / Family Business : 51